This course consists of the in-depth study of four books: Bhagavad-gita, Nectar of Devotion, Nectar of Instruction & Sri Ishopanisad. It has been designed for devotees who have been practicing Krishna consciousness seriously for one year with a basic sastric knowledge and understanding.
1. Chanting sixteen rounds and following the four regulative principles.
2. You must be recommended by local ISKCON Temple President/ Authority who knows you very well, certifying that you have been engaged favourably in the preaching mission of Lord Chaitanya for the past one year.
H.H. Bhakti Jivan Brajanand Swami Maharaj
H.G. Mohan Krishna Das
H.H. Bhakti Gaurav Narayan Swami Maharaj
H.G. Jai Jagannath Das
Dates and duration:
Course begins from : 19th Sept 2021 Sunday.
Course duration : Six months
One time payment of Rs. 6000 for the entire course.
This course is for both offline and online students. All the classes will be on Telegram Video chat and live broadcasted on Youtube.
Please download and install Telegram App in your phone.
This course is divided into six modules as follows :
1. Sri Isopanishad (ISO)
2. Nectar of Instruction (NOI)
3. Bhagavad gita – Chapters 01 to 06 (BG1)
4. Bhagavad gita – Chapters 07 to 12 (BG2)
5. Bhagavad gita – Chapters 13 to 18 (BG3)
6. Nectar of Devotion (NOD)
For Each of the above modules, one month time will be invested.
1. First 10 days, two classes will be held everyday two hours each including Five MCQ(Multiple Choice Question) tests.
2. Next 10 days, five open book assessments.
3. Next 5 days, preparation for the closed book test followed by Close book Exam.
For each module the marks will be distributed as follows.
MCQs : 15%
Open book assignments: 40%
Closed book exams: 45%
You will be considered to have passed the module if you get at least 65% marks.
(The grade for each module will be sent within three weeks after the closed-book exam is over.)
||95 & above
||85 – 94
||75 – 84
||65 – 74
||50 – 64
A student will be considered to have passed the module if he gets at least 65% marks.
If somebody has scored less than 65%, he will be given a second chance.
Of course that will be a different exam.
In order to get the bhakti Shastri degree, you will have to pass all six modules within six months. Once you have passed all the six modules, an e-bhakti Shastri certificate will be sent to you within one month by ISKCON Angul on behalf of ISKCON board of exams.
Please follow the following steps for Registration
Step 1: Letter of recommendation
Your local ISKCON Temple President/ Authority has to send us ([email protected]) an email recommending you for bhakti shastri course. The letter certifies that you have been chanting sixteen rounds, following the four regulative principles & have been engaged favourably in the preaching mission of Srila Prabhupada for the past one year.
Please download the recommendation letter format here :
Fill up the recommendation letter and send the scanned copy to us at [email protected]
Step 2: Payment
After sending recommendation letter please click on the following link for payment.